Question: What is a Members-Only Website?
- A Members-Only Website is a Site with protected content or pages, which can only be access by users who have logged in with a username and password.
- Or in other words: with a Members-Only Website you can sell and deliver your digital products in a protected Members-Only area.
Question: What kinds of digital products can I sell online?
Answer: There are endless possibilities. Here are a few examples to inspire you:
- Templates and Checklists, e.g. Email Templates, Website Templates, z.B. E-Mail Vorlagen, Website Vorlagen, Contracts, Product-Comparisions, Diet plans / Weight loss programs / Recipes, etc.
- eBooks and PDF Reports
- Audio Files, e.g. guided meditation, podcast interviews, etc.
- Videos, e.g. Software training, Screencast training, Courses (Photography, Craftsman, Gardening, Dog Training, etc.), Webinar Recordings, Event Recordings (e.g. Live Seminars / Coachings)
- Community, e.g. link to closed groups (e.g. Facebook), comments / discussions, etc.
Question: How can I provide my knowledge online?
- You sell access to protected pages (i.e. your product) - users pay to receive access details
- You provide a free product and then up-sell a follow-up product
- You sell an inexpensive entry product and then sell a higher priced follow-up product (e.g. upgrade - course with more content)
Question: Are Sales Pages included within the Website Templates?
- Yes! Every Website Template includes a Sales Page and Pages for a protected Members-Only area
- The templates come along with a suggested site structure. All you have to do is copy/paste your own content.
Question: How will the hosting be handled?
- Data is stored in an EU computing center.
- Websites are distributed in Amazon CloudFront Network globally (over 30 data centers worldwide). This means: Maximum performance and loading speed for all your websites!
- Member Pages includes all hosting and Amazon costs. No additional costs for you.